Illusion: A Tale of the Mind
Illusion is a puzzle exploration game set in the ambience of the early 1920’s Parisian cabaret.
Step into the shoes of a young girl named Emma and live her adventures as she is trapped inside the mind of a mad man.
Embark on her journey through the mind’s-eye of her captors, living in a fractured world of old memories and festering wounds, that paradoxically reveals itself to be also a place of great beauty and intrigue.
Embrace the Illusion!
– A sinister and touching story
– Breath-taking mind’s-eye levels
– Beauty and death melded via surrealist inspired art
– Dark tale scarred by the Great War
– Taste the horror of war and fragility of life